Saturday, June 20, 2009

A great seeker has left us



Recently has left his body a great seeker.

His writings had the fragance of the divine love and a deep knowledge of the works of Sri Aurobindo and Mother.
I have no doubt that the Master will guide his steps towards the light and their devotion will allow him to see the face of God.

Dear Debabrata, I'm sure that your consciousness will guide you trough green pastures of the hand of Sri Aurobindo and Mother.


I will always remember you.



"Death's grip can break our bodies, not our souls;
If death take him, I too know how to die.
Let Fate do with me what she will or can;
I am stronger than death and greater than my fate;
My love shall outlast the world, doom falls from me
Helpless against my immortality"

(Sri Aurobindo. Savitri Book VI: The Book of Fate Canto I)


Peace.

No comments: